I came across a blog post (thanks to Twitter) the other day that caught my eye. It was an ‘un-boring’ list. The general idea was that the author created a random list of things she wanted to achieve by the end of the year in order to mke her life less boring. This list caught my fancy and I decided to develop one of my own. I have decided to change the name though as I think the ‘un-boring’ list implies that my life is already boring and I am trying to fix it. (Something I think does not accurately reflect me). So here it is, the first draft of my ‘keeping things interesting’ list (or my KTI List). I think the next thing I will do is to talk about this idea with my husband to see if we can revise the list to make it something we can both achieve.
- Watch a live basketball game ( I have never seen one)
- Participate in a bookclub
- Go on a cruise
- Volunteer for something I have never done before
- Visit one of the ‘big’ things in Australia
- Attend a photography lesson
- Play a sport I have never played
What would be on your list? Have you got an suggestions for mine?